Housekeeper | Full Time
Department: Entry Level
Type: Full Time
Location: Edwards , CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is looking for a Housekeeper or EVS Technician to join our team
President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position:
The Housekeeper at Vail Health is responsible for keeping the hospital facilities clean, sanitary, and well-maintained within federal, state, and local health codes and regulations. This includes cleaning and servicing units, walls, rooms, baths, lavatories, and offices of Vail Health facilities by vacuuming, clean ing and mopping floors, dusting furniture and equipment, replenishing soap and paper product supplies, as well as polishing and cleaning doors, windows, vents, gaps, and lights. As needed, you will also assist with linen deliveries and laundry. You will have a daily checklist that needs to be completed and turned in to the Housekeeping office.
Discover what it is like to live and work in Vail!
Hourly Range: $14.12 - 21.17
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare reimbursement ($1000 for one child, $2,000 for two or more children)
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- One year of housekeeping experience
- Previous experience with floor cleaning equipment, preferred
- Experience in a healthcare setting, preferred
We also encourage those who have worked in similar positions to apply:
* Front desk at local hotel/resort
* Retail workers at local stores
* Students graduating from colleges in the area
Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#housekeeper #housekeeping #evstech #evstechnician #environmentalservicestech #vail #vailhospital #vailhealth #vailCO #Colorado