Registered Nurse, Plastics | FT | Days
Type: Full Time
Location: Edwards , CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Plastic Surgery team
President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position
For a Registered Nurse working with our Plastics team, you will work alongside the surgeon and support staff in order to achieve the patient's desired results. You will be in contact with the patient before, during, and after their surgery to assist with a number of tasks. Prior to the plastic surgery, you will screen the patient as well as review their medical and surgical history. During the patient's procedure, you may be directly involved in administering treatments, or you may be assisting with preparing the surgical suite and monitoring the patient throughout. Following any procedures, you will educate the patient and their family on post-op expectations and care.
About Plastic Surgery at Vail Health
We specialize in breast reconstructive surgery for cancer survivors. As experts, we strive to offer a personalized experience from each patient's first consultation, through surgery and beyond. We feel that plastic surgery is not just about looking better, but also improving the body's form and function and enhancing overall quality of life. Vail Health's Plastic Surgery is also affiliated with Shaw Cancer Center to promote healing inside and outside of the body. Each patient's unique goals, lifestyle and medical history are considered when determining the appropriate surgery.
Discover what it is like to live and work in Vail!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare reimbursement ($1000 for one child, $2,000 for two or more children)
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- One-year Plastic Surgery experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ASN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednurse #registerednursejobs #rn #plasticsurgery #plastics #vail #vailhospital #vailhealth #vailCO #Colorado