Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit | ICU RN | Night Shift
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
ICU Registered Nurse at Vail Health
Full Time - Night Shift
Video Clip: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position: ICU RN - Night Shift
An ICU RN at Vail Health assists in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions that require complex assessments, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. The patients you care for will have been affected by trauma, organ failure, accidents, acute illness, or invasive surgery. As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will be expected to work with the patient and their family to create a healing environment with a focus on patient advocacy in order to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The New Intensive Care Unit
Video Clip: Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Night Shift
- One year of critical care experience strongly preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- CCRN preferred.
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednursejobs #icunurse #icurn #intensivecareunit #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital