Cath Lab RN | Full Time | Days
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health Team is expanding and we are searching for an experienced Cath Lab RN
Featured video: Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture, and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas
The Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Vail Health
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Days - Monday to Friday
- Cardiovascular Lab experience
- 1 year of RN Supervisor experience, a must
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- RCIS Preferred.
Featured video 2: Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#cathlabrn #cathlab #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vail #vailCO #colorado