OR Registered Nurse | Full Time
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is offering $10,000 Sign on Bonus for an experienced Operating Room RN
We pay $42/hour for OR RN with 2 years experience
Featured video: Jaclyn and Kristine talk about what it is like working in the OR at Vail Health
About the Position: Operating Room RN
An operating room staff nurse at Vail Health assumes responsibility and accountability for providing high-quality nursing care to patients and their families. Expert, compassionate, and individualized nursing care for patients and families is expected. Operating room staff nurses collaborate with providers, staff, and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes. As a staff nurse in the operating room, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology alongside world-class orthopedic surgeons and a dedicated team of surgical nurses in state-of-the-art facilities.
Featured video: Marta, Clinical Coordinator, Talks About the OR Department and Team at Vail Health
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus - 2-year commitment
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- One-year clinical experience required
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
Featured video: Diversity and Scope of OR Cases at Vail Health
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health provides a wide array of services and access points including:
- Beaver Creek Medical Center
- Urgent care clinics in Avon and Gypsum
- Edwards Medical Campus
- Eagle Healthcare Center
- Multispecialty clinic in Frisco
- Howard Head Sports Medicine offers physical therapy services at 10 locations and works closely with our internationally renowned orthopaedic partners at The Steadman Clinic and Vail-Summit Orthopaedics.
- Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center and Sonnenalp Breast Center are the region’s only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#ORRN #operatingroomregisterednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth