Operating Room Supervisor | FT
Type: Full Time
Location: Basalt , CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an experienced Nursing Supervisor to oversee the Operating Room at our new Basalt facility
President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position
The OR Supervisor will be responsible for the operations and activities of the operating rooms for Vail Valley Surgery Center's new Dillon facility. Part of the Operating Room Supervisor's clinical operations includes collaborating with staff and physicians to assure the delivery of quality patient care in areas of responsibility as well as offering clinical nursing expertise and supplementing staffing as needed to assure safe care based on patient acuity and age specific criteria. The OR Supervisor will also have HR, Quality Assurance, Materials Management, and Financial responsibilities.
Watch the video clip above as Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas.
Hourly Range: $41.68 - 72.94
- Full Time
- 5 years of nursing experience
- Surgery or PACU preferred
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Ambulatory Surgery Center preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare reimbursement ($1000 for one child, $2,000 for two or more children)
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#nursingsupervisor #nursesupervisor #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vailCO