Nursing Supervisor | FT | Nights
Type: Full Time
Location: 180 South Frontage Road West, Vail , CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an experienced Nursing Supervisor
President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for providing and coordinating interdisciplinary patient care utilizing the nursing process. You will coordinate patient admission and expedite patient care through the continuum of hospital services. Additionally, you will partner with the patient and their family upon admission and accompany them to their destination(s). Partnering with your patient and their family will include providing orientation to their new environment and completing the admissions process. The Nursing Supervisor will need to be knowledgable in a number of fields, as each unit will have varying practices and utilization of this role. The Nursing Supervisor also participates and leads compliance with core measures in a concurrent daily audit process.
Watch the video clip above as Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas.
- Full Time
- 5 years of nursing experience
- 2 years of leadership experience, preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) ~or~ Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare reimbursement ($1000 for one child, $2,000 for two or more children)
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#nursingsupervisor #nursesupervisor #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vailCO