ICU Registered Nurse | FT | Nights
Location: 180 South Frontage Road West, Vail , CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an experienced ICU Registered Nurse for the Ski Season
Ski Season: November - April
President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position
An ICU RN at Vail Health assists in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions that require complex assessments, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. The patients you care for will have been affected by trauma, organ failure, accidents, acute illness, or invasive surgery. As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will be expected to work with the patient and their family to create a healing environment with a focus on patient advocacy in order to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The New Intensive Care Unit
A Senior Business Partner discusses some of the perks available when working for Vail Health
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- Full Time - 36HR/Week
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
- One year of Critical Care experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- CCRN, preferred
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Discover what it is like to live and work in Vail!
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednursejobs #icunurse #icurn #intensivecareunit #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital