- Click Here for All jobs
Registered Nurse (RN) | PRN
Vail Health is Hiring for Experienced Registered Nurse
Featured Video I: Surgical Tech Talks About Being A Part of Making History at Vail Health
About the Position
A Clinical Nurse focuses on providing care for patients from the moment they arrive at the clinic to deliver short- and long-term care. The Registered Nurse will work closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to provide the highest quality care to patients. A Clinical Nurse is expected to collect patient information, evaluate the patient's condition, administer treatment and medications, and educate their patients. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital for an RN to work with patients and their families.
Featured video: Jaclyn and Kristine Talk About Working at Vail Health
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- 1 year of clinical experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
Featured video: Surgical Tech Talks About Being Apart of Making History at Vail Health
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#surgicaltech #surgicaltechnician #ortech #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital #vail #vailCO #colorado