Preop PACU RN Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an experienced Registered Nurse Manager | Pre-op PACU
Featuerd Video 1: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position: Pre-Op/PACU RN Manager
The Pre-op/PACU Unit Manager is a registered nurse that coordinates and runs the Pre-Op/PACU unit in order to improve patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes before and after surgeries. In order to do so, you will need to manage the daily activities of both clinical and non-clinical staff in the unit to ensure patient care, safety, and satisfaction are the top priorities. For your clinical staff, you will need to evaluate their performance, provide feedback and mentorship, develop education programs, and speak on their behalf during committee meetings and to the Director. However, you will need to manage risk, promote safety, increase accountability, prevent adverse outcomes, encourage growth, and improve engagement and satisfaction among all staff in the unit. At times, you may also be needed to function as a clinical resource for staff, interdisciplinary team members, and patients and their families.
Watch the video clip above as Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas.
- Days: 40H/week
- 3 years Clinical Nursing experience
- 1 year Nurse Management experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or valid compact state
- BLS and ACLS certification
- PALS certification
- Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse (CPAN)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in Healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#rnmanager #registerednursemanager #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vailCO