Registered Nurse - Cardiology Clinic
Type: Part Time| PRN
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health Team is expanding and we are searching for an experienced Cardiology RN
Featured video: Director of Clinics Talks About the Different Clinics, Practices, and Services At Vail Health
The Cardiology Clinic at Vail Health
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Days - Monday to Friday
- 1 year of RN experience required
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- RCIS Preferred.
Featured video 2: Senior Business Partner Talks About Some of the Perks Available When Working for Vail Health
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#cardiology #cardiologynurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth