Registered Nurse - OR | Evenings | Vail Health
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an Experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse
We pay $45/hour for OR RN with 2 years experience
Video Clip I: OR Nurse Talks About the Great Team She Works With at Vail Health
About the Position: Operating Room RN
As an OR Nurse, you will work alongside and assist doctors, surgeons, and other members of the surgical team to ensure patients receive the best possible care and outcome. During the surgery, you may be required to monitor the patient’s vital signs, maintain a sterile environment, manage bleeding, suture incisions, collect samples for labs, and assist during any complications. Due to the intense nature of surgical procedures, an Operating Room Nurse must be a quick thinker and be able to remain calm under pressure.
Video Clip II: Eddie Talks About the Team He Works With In the Operating Room at Vail Health
- $10k sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and childcare reimbursement
- Employee dependent scholarships
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Payroll deduction for ski passes and discounted gym memberships
- Corporate volunteer program
- Employee wellness program
- Professional development opportunities and funds
- Diversity training
- Fun volunteer opportunities, such as Pink Vail
- Evenings: 36H/week
- One-year Operating Room experience
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state'
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association
Featured video: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#ORRN #operatingroomregisterednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vail #vailCO #colorado