Registered Nurse Emergency Room | ER RN
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Emergency Room Registered Nurse at Vail Health
Video Clip: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position: ER Registered Nurse - Nights
This position assumes responsibility and accountability for providing nursing care for patients and their families. Provide expert, compassionate, individualized nursing care for patients and families. Collaborate with providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The Emergency Department at Vail Health
- Emergent and trauma care
- Treatment and care of sports-related injuries with expertise in ski injuries, splinting and casting
- Disaster preparedness and response in conjunction with county and pre-hospital agencies
- Occupational health services
- Limited Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) Program
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance & FSA
- Student Loan Assistance
- Childcare discounts
- Childcare reimbursement
- Legal and identity theft protection
- Specialty certification award
- Paid time off
- Education fund
- Voluntary pet insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Employee assistance
- Cafeteria discounts
- College invest 529 plan
- Credit union
- Discounted ski passes
- Health club memberships
- Transportation incentives
- Wireless discounts
- Pharmacy discounts
- Retirement plan
Full Time, Nights - 36h/week
- One-year of critical care or emergency experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) ~OR~ Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- Minimum of Associate Nursing Degree for positions hired after 07/01/2018
Featured Video: Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Vail Health offers rewarding healthcare careers near North America’s finest mountain communities. We are seeking compassionate professionals for our 52-bed Hospital, Urgent Care clinics, Vail Health clinics, Emergency Department, Surgery Centers, Howard Head Sports Medicine, and Shaw Cancer Center.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednurse #registerednursejob #erregisterednurse #errn #rn #vail #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital #vailCO #colorado #vailcolorado