Registered Nurse (RN) | Internal Medicine | PRN/Pool
Type: Part Time| PRN
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is searching for an Experienced Registered Nurse, Internal Medicine
Featured video: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position: Registered Nurse, Internal Medicine - PRN/Pool
As a Registered Nurse at Vail Health, you will assume responsibility and accountability for providing nursing care for patients and their families. Assure expert, compassion, individualize nursing care for patients and families is expected. They collaborate with providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Cafeteria discounts
- College invest 529 plan
- Credit union
- Discounted ski passes
- Health club memberships
- Transportation incentives
- Wireless discounts
- Pharmacy discounts
- Retirement plan
Watch the video clip above as Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the daily patient flow to optimize patient care, safety and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to triage incoming patient requests for services.
- Delivers patient education to facilitate plan of care, employer informed healthcare choices, and promote optimal wellness.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate care appropriately and according to Colorado statute.
- Demonstrates competent healthcare assessment skills, prioritizing skills and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle high telephone volume of patient requests for medications, information and assistance.
- Administers medications, performs treatments, and assists in procedures as needed; consistently adhering to patient safety guidelines.
- Coordinates patient care with other physician practices, Vail Health and others as needed to achieve the highest possible level of patient care and satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Delivers excellent service by utilizing Relationship-Based Care to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal communication through partnering with patients and families.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
- PRN/Pool Position, Days, Various Shifts
- One-year clinical experience required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
About Vail Health
Vail Health is a nonprofit community health care system that serves patients and guests from around the world. Locally governed and operated by a volunteer board of directors, Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital, along with numerous other services and access points, and is accredited by the Joint Commission. Vail Health is the only health care system in Colorado to have been named in “150 top places to work in healthcare | 2019” by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#RN #registerednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vail #vailCO #colorado