Registered Nurse | Days | Cath Lab
Department: Featured Job - Sign-on Bonus Available
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Vail Health is offering $10,000 Sign on Bonus for an experienced Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Featured video:President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
About the Position
As a Cardiac Cath RN, you will assist doctors in performing interventional procedures, such as cardiac catheterizations and angioplasties. Your main responsibility as a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse will be to care for patients through the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions. This could include conducting health screens, monitoring vital signs during procedures, administering medications, and watching for signs of infection or side effects after a procedure is completed. During emergency situations, you will need to handle high-risk procedures with a calm and professional demeanor. The Cath Lab RN functions in the role of scrub, circulator, and monitor technician on a rotating basis, so you will need to be able to complete all functions of each role with regard to patient safety and adherence to infection control practices. In addition, you will need to prepare and safely operate radiographic equipment, such as: X-Ray table, camera, video recorders, ultrasound machine, and pressure injectors.
The Cardiac Catheterization Lab at Vail Health
Featured video:Relocation Assistance, Housing & Transportation Options Available to Vail Employees
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Cardiac Cath Lab and/or EP Lab experience preferred
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- RCIS Preferred.
Featured video 2: Rick Talks About Vail Health's Culture and the Type of Person Vail Attracts
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#cathlabrn #cathlab #registerednursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vail #vailCO #colorado