Registered Nurse | Days | Vail Health
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Registered Nurse at Vail Health
Featured video: Jaclyn and Kristine talk about what it is like working in the OR at Vail Health
About the Position:
A Clinical Nurse focuses on providing care for patients from the moment they arrive at the clinic to deliver short- and long-term care. The Registered Nurse will work closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to provide the highest quality care to patients with oncologic diagnoses. A Clinical Nurse is expected to collect patient information, evaluate the patient's condition, administer treatment and medications, and educate their patients. Since most patients have been diagnosed with cancer, they often require complex assessments, high-intensity therapies and interventions, and continuous nursing vigilance. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital for an RN to work with patients and their families.
Featured video: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus - 2-year commitment for OR RN's
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- One-year clinical experience required
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
Featured video: Diversity and Scope of OR Cases at Vail Health
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health provides a wide array of services and access points including:
- Beaver Creek Medical Center
- Urgent care clinics in Avon and Gypsum
- Edwards Medical Campus
- Eagle Healthcare Center
- Multispecialty clinic in Frisco
- Howard Head Sports Medicine offers physical therapy services at 10 locations and works closely with our internationally renowned orthopaedic partners at The Steadman Clinic and Vail-Summit Orthopaedics.
- Vail Health's Shaw Cancer Center and Sonnenalp Breast Center are the region’s only fully accredited cancer treatment center and comprehensive breast center.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#ORRN #operatingroomregisterednurse #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #vailhealth #vail #vailCO #colorado