Registered Nurse - PCU | Patient Care Unit RN
Department: Full Time
Type: Full Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
Patient Care Unit Registered Nurse at Vail Health
Full Time - Days Shift
Featured Video: Rick Talks About Vail Health's Culture and the Type of Person Vail Attracts
About the Position: Patient Care Unit Registered Nurse | Days Shifts
As a Med/Surg Nurse at Vail Health, you will be working in the Patient Care Unit. The patients you treat will have a wide variety of needs, illnesses, and injuries. You will need to assess patient conditions, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records, and provide education and support to patients. The Patient Care RN works collaboratively with providers, staff, and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.The New Patient Care Unit at Vail Health
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- Days - 36 hours/week
- One-year clinical experience required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a State of Colorado Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednursejobs #nurserecruitment #patientcarenurse #pcurn #pcu #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital #vailCO #vail #colorado