Registered Nurse - ICU | Intensive Care Unit RN | Vail Health
Type: Part Time
Location: Vail, CO
Apply in less than 3 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer
ICU Registered Nurse at Vail Health
Video Clip: Molly (Property Coordinator) and Craig (VP of Real Estate Development) talk about activities, arts, culture, and entertainment all available living in Vail and the surrounding areas.
About the Position: ICU RN - PRN, Various Shift
The ICU Registered Nurse at Vail Health assumes responsibility and accountability for providing expert, compassionate and individualized nursing care for patients and their families in collaboration with providers, staff and other members of the team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Our nurses work in the critical care unit of a hospital and look after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents or trauma.
The New Intensive Care Unit
Video Clip: President & CEO of Vail Health Talks About the Opportunities Offered
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plan - 403(b)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Child care reimbursement
- Tuition assistance program
- Health club subsidy
- PRN/Pool Position, On-Call - Various Shifts
- One year of critical care experience strongly preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- CCRN preferred.
Feeatured Video: Rick Talks About Vail Health's Culture and the Type of Person Vail Attracts
About Vail Health
Vail Health, formerly Vail Valley Medical Center, is a nonprofit community health care system serving patients and guests from around the world.
Locally operated and governed by a volunteer board of directors,
- Vail Health includes a 56-bed hospital
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- The 24/7 emergency department in Vail is a Level III Trauma Center with a nearby helipad for necessary medical transports.
Vail Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
#registerednursejobs #icunurse #icurn #intensivecareunit #vailhealth #vailhealthhospital